OUR CALL TO ACTION
The Mobile Health Clinics Association ~
- ♦ Provides a viable foundation of outreach and networking for unifying the services and initiatives of Mobile Healthcare providers and allied colleagues
- ♦ Establishes a broad spectrum of alliances that fosters increased awareness of Mobile Healthand builds support for Mobile Healthcare programs
- ♦ Encourages the integration of Mobile Healthcare with community infrastructure Advocates for Mobile Healthcare as a key solution in providing increased access to healthcare on a continuing basis and in times of emergency response
- ♦ Positions Mobile Healthcare and related e-Health technology as agents of change that impact access to quality medical and dental care
- ♦ Recognizes innovative Mobile Healthcare paradigms adopted to advance healthcare with improved efficiencies and outcomes
- ♦ Offers a global Forum for Mobile Healthcare education and resources designed to enhance professional skills and productivity
Today, medical and dental healthcare providers are turning increasingly to the adoption of mobile medical and dental clinics to expand their community outreach in both rural areas and urban centers. Providers are attracted to the flexibility and efficiency of the mobile clinic for delivering vital healthcare services, especially for underserved populations. And, the advancement of tele-medicine and tele-dentistry technology, bridging the gap between the mobile clinic and a fixed-site, has made timely patient-professional consultation more attainable.
As a nationwide, membership-based (501C3 non-profit) Association, MHCA is a valuable resource to healthcare providers for enhancing their knowledge of mobile healthcare, leadership skills, and networking alliances.
The goal of the Mobile Health Clinics Association is to build a foundation that is dedicated to advocacy on behalf of Mobile Healthcare providers, pursues the development and distribution of meaningful educational tools, and facilitates communication among Mobile Healthcare providers nationwide. Our resolve is to explore innovative strategic initiatives, acknowledge outstanding Mobile Healthcare leadership, and collaborate with compelling, creative program models that complement our mission and vision for the Mobile Healthcare sector.
We are immensely grateful to our members, healthcare partners, and corporate affiliates who support and contribute to our ongoing efforts.